I know there are other, more technical methods I could have used to keep track of all this. However, I think some of the older tried and tested methods are still the best.
- The battery will never run out on “My White Board”.
- I will not inadvertently leave “My White Board” in my jeans pocket and have it go through the wash.
- I will not forget “My White Board” and leave it at home one day – thus throwing me into utter confusion for the day, biting my nails like some crack head waiting for his next fix until I can get home again and check “My White Board”.
- Microsoft will not bring out an update on the first Tuesday of the month which will render “My White Board” useless until the next update comes out.
- Apple cannot bring out “iWhite Board” and think they have created something you didn’t know you wanted that they think they’ve invented but has been around all the time anyway.
- Android are not able to let me download “My White Board” thinking I am getting the completed product of “My White Board” only to find out I have to pay extra for all the vowels.
- “My White Board” comes complete with 5 colours (most men can only name 4 (not including white as the clue is already in the name of “My White Board”)).
- “My White Board” is visible no matter which angle you look at it from and if the sun is out or not.
- “My White Board” will also work if there is a power cut or if we are restarting the server.
- “My White Board 2.0” will not render “My White Board 1.0” out of date thus leaving me open to ridicule from the “trendy” “My White Board 2.0” users.
On the down side, if the cleaner cleans “My White Board” I’m royally screwed!